1. Helping Newcomers Work: A website designed to provide support for Canadians helping refugees find the best work possible. Highly recommended! https://helpingnewcomerswork.ca/
2. Jumpstart - Refugee Talent: A Canadian non-profit focused on streamlining the process of the arrival of refugees and their employment. They have various programs focused on helping newcomers find employment.
3. Skills for Change: An organization that supports newcomers with career and language training, workshops, and employment focused skills development programs.https://skillsforchange.org/
•Their Newcomer Entrepreneurship Hub focuses on the entrepreneurial spirit of newcomers and assists in breaking down barriers by helping them to successfully establish a business and/or obtain employment.
4. Futurpreneur Canada: A non-profit that provides financing, mentoring and support tools to eligible aspiring business owners (ages 18-39).
5. Access Alliance: Financial Coaching