1. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Information about Sponsorship Agreement Holders
2018-2020 Immigration Levels Plan
2. The Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)
RSTP is funded by the federal government and offers additional information, training, and resources for refugee sponsorships.
3. The Blended Visa Office Referred (BVOR) Program
4. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHRC)
Learn about refugees and the current situation worldwide
The 1951 Refugee Convention
5. Mission-Specific Update Reports: Each Visa office provides an update semi-annually that IRCC shares with SAHs. If you’d like to see the one for the visa office where your application is being processed, contact AURA.
6. Canadian Council for Refugees (CCR) – Code of Ethics for Private Sponsor Groups
They also have created a toolkit to learn more about how to use the code: https://ccrweb.ca/sites/ccrweb.ca/files/code-of-ethics.pdf
7. Centre for Refugee Studies (CRS)
The Centre for Refugee Studies has produced a video series offering an introduction to refugee studies: https://crs.info.yorku.ca/onlineintro